Buy Direct From Us
Looking for those hard to find PC Boards? We have them cheaper than you can find elsewhere. If you see it cheaper, PLEASE give us a chance to beat that price for you. We have the widest variety of boards in the industry. If you don't see it, just ask. We have boards from .005" thick to double sided boards with 4 oz. of copper on each side.
Buy Your Photo Resist HERE !!
ONLY available at INJECTORALL
How to use Positive Photo Resist (PC 197)
LIQUID POSITIVE PHOTO RESIST
PC 197 Photo Resist can be used to coat any type of PC Board material, as well as exotic materials such as Glass, Aluminum, Silver, Gold, and more. Useful for preparing boards for in-house manufacturing or prototyping, enabling you to have complete control. PC197 may be dip coated, spin coated, spray coated, or brushed ( under yellow or red light conditions ). Sensitive from 340 to 420 nanometers. Results have been achieved at less than 10 mils per line width. Available in bulk quantities from 2 ounces up to one gallon sizes.
PC 197 is also available precoated on a large selection of Copper Clad Boards of various thicknesses and substrates, both one sided and two sided, up to 18" X 18".
PC 197 POSITIVE PHOTO RESIST is used to coat materials in order to make them photosensitive. Materials should be cleaned from all dust, dirt and oils. The materials should never be handled without gloves as the oils from the skin will cause contamination and the Resist will not adhere properly.
1. Materials may be dip coated, spin coated or sprayed under yellow or red light conditions.
2. Materials should be air-dried until no longer tacky and then allowed to cure in a light proof environment overnight to allow solvents to evaporate.
3. A convection air-oven may be used to force dry the materials at 125º F for 15 minutes. This will allow the solvents to be drawn off. Improper drying will cause lack of adhesion.
4. Exposed Resist is sensitive from 340 to 420 nanometers. An INJECTORALL PC557F or PC557 may be used to expose the resist for 3 to 8 minutes depending on the light source and distance.
5. Develop for 2 minutes with D3 developer. Developer should be between 72-75º F.
6. Resist may be thinned or cleaned with PC197th thinner.
7. Warranty: This product is warranted free only from manufacturing defects, and only to the extent of replacing of chemicals so defective.
CAUTION: UN 1993 FLAMMABLE LIQUID NOS
WARNING: KEEP AWAY FROM SPARKS, HEAT and FLAMES. KEEP CLOSED when not in use. All chemicals should be used with adequate ventilation as well as protective eye gear and gloves.
FIRE EXTINGUISHING MATERIALS: Dry chemicals, Alcohol foam, or CO2.
CONTAINS: 2-ETHOXYETHYL ACETATE (111-15-9),n-BUTYL ACETATE (123-86-4),XYLENE (1330-20-7), TOLUENE(108-88-3).
IN CASE OF SPILLS: Eliminate all ignition sources. Provide adequate ventilation. Contain spill with inert absorbent material. Scoop up absorbed spill and place in a suitable disposal container. Discard according to Federal, state and local regulations.
ATTENTION: Possible birth defects hazard. Contains 2-Ethoxyethyl Acetate which may cause birth defects, adverse effects on pregnancy, reproductive system effects or blood disorders. Based on animal data.
Contact a physician at once.
If swallowed: Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Skin Contact: Flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing. Wash clothing before reuse.
Eye Contact: Flush at once with water for 15 minutes.
If Inhaled: Remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Give Oxygen for difficult breathing.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
40 Diamond Drive, Plainview NY 11803
General Information: email@example.com
Copyright © 2003 Injectorall Electronics Corp.